This book offers a complete mindfulness program for busy people. The book provides the reader with seven simple easy-to-follow steps and seven 7-minute exercises that allow one to integrate mindfulness seamlessly into everyday life. '7 Minutes to Mindfulnes' offers simple strategies to reduce stress, quickly recharge energy and relax within minutes. You will be able to practice these exercises and leverage the tools and tips as you carry out your normal routines.
* Learn how to control your stress, so it doesn't control you
* Train your ability to be present in all situations, both at work and at home
* Find your energy reserves and rejuvenate in minutes
* Strengthen your mental well-being and joy of life
* Understand why mindfulness is recommended by doctors and experts
* Learn to practice mono-tasking instead of multi-tasking
* Learn how to build mental resilience with mindfulness
Praise for '7 Minutes to Mindfulness':
"Nybo's steps are simple, but the results you'll achieve will be extraordinary. This book is a wonderful handbook on how to become more mindful."
-- Jack Canfield, co-author of 'The Success Principles'™ and 'Chicken Sooup for the Soul'®
"Bjarne Nybo has compiled a helpful series of brief mindfulness exercises that encourage you to take meditation off the cushion and extend it to every moment and activity. Begin with seven minutes a day, as Bjarne recommends, and eventually you may be inspired to make mindfulness an integral part of your life."
--Stephen Bodian, author of 'Meditation for Dummies'
"The easiest way - no, make that the only way - to thrive with today's accelerated, far reaching, and unpredictable changes is to practice mindfulness. It keeps you from going crazy. It gives you clarity. It brings you peace. '7 Minutes to Mindfulness' gives you a practical and realistic way that can work for anyone."
--Pete Bissonette, president, Learning Strategies